Photo Journal: Fall Time at the Farm
Happy first day of Fall everyone! I’m not going to lie; fall time is one of my favourite seasons, and I don’t particularly rue the end of Summer. Well, I’ll miss the green trees and the flowers in bloom, but I will not miss the heat!
Besides there are plenty of reasons to love fall time. Here are a few which I just thought of now:
- It is harvest time, which means there are tons of delicious vegetables and fruits to enjoy.
- The changing colours of the Autumn leaves bring to life that quote, “Autumn is a second Spring, where every leaf is a flower”. This season is the most colourful season, I think.
- We are no longer baking to death from the heat! (can you tell yet; I don’t like the heat.)
- You can have a cozy fire burning in your fireplace. Not only does it keep you toasty warm, but it’s rather comforting too.
- It is tights season, so I can pull out my mustard yellow, sheer polka dot and opaque black tights again!
- Ok, I’ll join the bandwagon: it’s pumpkin pie season.
- And, for me personally I love fall time because it’s my birthday 🙂
Do you enjoy Fall, or do you think of it only as a precursor to the dreaded Winter? What is your favourite thing about this season?
Ps. These photos were taken last month at my uncle’s farm. So, they aren’t technically “Fall” photos, as you can tell by the still-green leaves on the trees, but I think they suit the harvest theme well enough to share today anyways!